Friday, September 30, 2011

Postcard from Me to You!

How about me sending you one of my postcards? These are new cards I had printed up for a mailing in connection with a little local show this month. If I understand the send-a-way rules....I'll take your name when you comment and place it in a hat. Next Friday I'll pick three names and post them so each one of you can email me your address. I like receiving postcards and I hope you feel the same way!

I have no new completed work as it is the week of our High Holidays and there hasn't been time for studio work. 

18 comments:

  1. Count me in! Those are very nice and I would love to get one. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure would like, (appriciate) this wonderful souvenir from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also love the chance to receive one of your postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why yes,count me in too
    such lovely blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like receiving mostcards too... Please count me in ! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to have a little piece of art from you - those postcards are lovely -- count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary Ann. Those are lovely. I always have a card propped in front of my computer and yours would make an inspiring one if it arrived here! Please can my name go into the hat? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely postcards.. I'd be delighted if I got one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, please! Enjoy the holidays. Your studio will wait, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely. If you send me one I will send you one. I do not have printed ones but would make one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to receive a postcard from you. They are wonderfull.
    Best regards from Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes please put me in the hat if i havent missed out timewise. i have not been reading blogs for a few days, tyring to go inward and resolve some issues with myself and focusing on me. good luck with the show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH!
    I'd love that, thank you!
    And Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy holiday Maryanne!
    lovely to hear from you this week... lots of walking and looking to do here!
    Do put me on your list... love your work!

    ReplyDelete

reply