Monday, May 16, 2016

Town Market

12"x15" A collage of photos taken in a variety of places. The pumpkins in the central valley of California, the pears and grapes in Ireland, assorted vegetables in the center in Vienna and the green peppers here in Santa Cruz. When I have traveled, I've always tried to find the local farmers market and in some places it is a fixture for hundreds of years. These farmer to home have been going on for forever and I can't see it dying out anytime soon. I used to go weekly here but I've slowed down...parking, carrying heavy bags but when I have gone it has been so much fun...almost a circus atmosphere, free samples, clowns and balloons, prepared food and a general fun atmosphere. I need to put this Wednesday or Sunday on my calendar as I'm out of local honey and nothing beats local honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

reply