Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love Code 2


UPDATE: March 3rd. Posted too soon, needed to take this one back to the easel and reconnect, re-engage, adding and taking away, glazing, stitching and now (maybe) it feels done!

20"x20" Rives BFK, acrylic soaked fabric squares, hand cut print block, light molding paste and water color crayon. Still finding Quinacridone Magenta a fun color especially mixed with latex color testers.
Spring is snapping at my heels and I'm getting pretty excited about the changes. Plenty of days of rain and cold wind but buds are showing up and the sun peeks through long enough to start the search for sunglasses.
Studio work is in full swing...taking a look at what 'pulls me' at the deepest level. I have put together my collection of Muses in a slide show in the sidebar. The next thing on my list is to freshen up my business cards...I am going with moo.com